Tech Content Specialist
Multilogin helps companies see the Internet through millions of computers. It’s a completely new terrain waiting for you to make an impact.
We are looking for a bright, full-time tech content specialist with a curious mind and a natural writing talent to engage any audience.
To help you excel, you’ll get:
Work remotely from anywhere
Unlimited paid time off
€3,000/year team trip budget
€400/year sport vouchers
AndreaPPC Marketing Specialist
You’re a good fit if you:
- Have excellent storytelling/writing/editing and communication skills in native-level English
- Have 3+ years of writing experience, preferably within technology and software companies
- Have a degree or a solid background in communications, marketing, journalism, or in a similar field
- Can learn technical concepts quickly and convey them in clear, concise and engaging content for tech-savvy audiences, including developers
- Are outgoing and can maintain relationships with all levels of stakeholders and personalities
- Are comfortable interviewing and capturing relevant details from any type of personalities
- Can critically review content (written and visual) and provide constructive guidance that improves the messaging, tone, clarity, flow, etc.
- Possess strong project management skills: the ability to track to established objectives, manage multiple priorities, and pivot quickly based on the immediate needs of the business
- Have excellent analytical and creative thinking skills
- Have great attention to detail and a ‘good eye’ for visuals and texts
- Preferably have managed social media content on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Preferably have worked with image editing software
- Have demonstrated creativity and proven track record in delivering engaging storytelling
- Would be passionate about understanding customers’ use cases and creating meaningful stories of their successes
Please go to careers.multilogin.com using another browser to submit your application, due to limits in Android in-app browsers.
Before you send in your application, a friendly reminder. Our unofficial motto and mindset is ‘best or nothing.’ So when writing your cover letter to us, please leave aside the ‘To whom it may concern’ template, get your copywriting groove on and imagine that you are the focus of that engaging piece of content.