Multilogin helps companies see the Internet through millions of computers. It’s a completely new terrain waiting for you to make an impact.
We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated and wants to grow as a developer alongside the growth of our product and organization. The more you’ll learn, the more complex tasks you’ll receive. This is a great opportunity to become a team member of a rising star in the Estonian startup scene.
This is a remote-only position.
To help you excel, you'd get:
Onboarding and planning sessions abroad
Home office budget
Flexible working hours
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine) and test runners (Ex. Karma)
- CSS3 and preprocessors like SASS or LESS (ability to write mixins, partials, functions, etc)
- Knowledge of HTML 5 semantics
- Familiar with Material or Bootstrap frameworks
- Experience building responsive layouts
- Understanding of design and UX fundamentals
- Familiar with Webpack, Grunt or Gulp
- Familiar with Docker
- Good communication skills in English
- Willing to work (%100) remotely
Please go to careers.multilogin.com using another browser to submit your application, due to limits in Android in-app browsers.
REGARDING COVID-19 AND TRAVEL: The current pandemic is a rapidly changing situation. Multilogin is monitoring government and health agency reports closely, and responding however possible to prioritize safety and well-being for our team members, prospect candidates and communities. Currently almost all company travel and Tallinn onboarding have been suspended, and we do manage all our hiring process virtually.