QA Automation Engineer (Semi-remote)
Multilogin helps companies see the Internet through millions of computers. It’s a completely new terrain waiting for you to make an impact.
We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated and wants to grow as a QA automation engineer alongside the growth of our product and organization. The more you learn, the greater challenges you will face. This is a great opportunity to become a team member of a rising star in the Estonian startup scene.
To help you excel, you'd get:
Unlimited days of vacation
To work remotely, if needed
100% ergonomic work environment
To attend conferences for free
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience with automation of desktop apps with client-server applications in Java
- Have experience with setting up automation frameworks from scratch
- Understand OOP principles
- Have experience with setting up CI/CD infrastructure (Gitlab, Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar)
- Have practical experience with Docker
- Have experience with REST services automation
- Have a deep understanding of HTTP protocol and client-server architecture
- Have a strong knowledge of SQL
- Have very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Are punctual and attentive to details
- Willing to spend first 2-3 months in Tallinn for onboarding
Please go to careers.multilogin.com using another browser to submit your application, due to limits in Android in-app browsers.
We will start screening candidates for this position in June 2020. You are still welcome to submit your application today, but please note that you will receive feedback from us starting from June.