QA Automation Engineer
Multilogin helps companies see the Internet through millions of computers. It’s a completely new terrain waiting for you to make an impact.
We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated and wants to grow as a QA automation engineer alongside the growth of our product and organization. The more you learn, the greater challenges you will face. This is a great opportunity to become a team member of a rising star in the Estonian startup scene.
To help you excel, you'd get:
Unlimited days of vacation
To work remotely, if needed
100% ergonomic work environment
To attend conferences for free
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience with automation of desktop apps with client-server applications in Java
- Have experience with setting up automation frameworks from scratch
- Understand OOP principles
- Have experience with setting up CI/CD infrastructure (Gitlab, Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar)
- Have practical experience with Docker
- Have experience with REST services automation
- Have a deep understanding of HTTP protocol and client-server architecture
- Have a strong knowledge of SQL
- Have very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Are punctual and attentive to details
- Live in Tallinn or are willing to relocate to Tallinn
Please go to careers.multilogin.com using another browser to submit your application, due to limits in Android in-app browsers.