Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Multilogin helps companies see the Internet through millions of computers. It’s a completely new terrain waiting for you to make an impact.
We are looking for a bright, full-time & remote marketing data analyst with a curious mind and a hard working talent to consolidate and manage data and decision making process at Multilogin.
To help you excel, you’ll get:
Work remotely from anywhere
Unlimited paid time off
€3,000/year team trip budget
€400/year sport vouchers
StephenHead of Growth
You’re a good fit if you have:
- Experience with designing data structures and implementing tracking across multiple tools (Google analytics, Facebook pixel, Mixpanel, Hotjar, etc.)
- Experience using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Amplitude, etc.
- A clear understanding of data-driven processes and how their work can impact company results
- Fulfilled a data analyst or business analyst role with clear demonstration of ROI improvements for the business
- Involved in the design and implementation of a company-wide data warehouse
- Good understanding of data governance, data processes and an advocate for pushing clear data processes in their business
- Are comfortable with SQL
Please go to careers.multilogin.com using another browser to submit your application, due to limits in Android in-app browsers.
Before you send in your application, a friendly reminder. Our unofficial motto and mindset is ‘best or nothing.’ So when writing your cover letter to us, please leave aside the ‘To whom it may concern’ template, get your copywriting groove on and imagine that you are the focus of that engaging piece of content.