Technical Support Specialist (Russian-English speaking)
Multilogin helps companies see the Internet through millions of computers. It’s a completely new terrain waiting for you to make an impact.
We’re looking for a people-oriented person who’s no stranger to technical topics to help us make our users happy. This is a great opportunity to become a team member of a fast-growing company revolving around focused hard work, growth, fun, and adventure.
To help you excel, you’ll get:
To attend conferences for free
To take courses on Udemy and Coursera
Unlimited paid time off
Home office budget
SergeiCustomer experience lead
You’re a good fit if you:
- Have 2 or more years of technical customer support experience
- Have excellent spoken and written communication skills in Russian
- Have very good spoken and written communication skills in English
- Are punctual and attentive to details
- Are able to multitask
- Are flexible in your working hours and able to work in mornings, evenings and weekends
- Have previous experience in compiling and translating documentation from Russian to English and vice versa
- Preferably have previous experience in working with Jira, Confluence, and TeamViewer
Please go to careers.multilogin.com using another browser to submit your application, due to limits in Android in-app browsers.
REGARDING COVID-19 AND TRAVEL: The current pandemic is a rapidly changing situation. Multilogin is monitoring government and health agency reports closely, and responding however possible to prioritize safety and well-being for our team members, prospect candidates and communities. Currently almost all company travel and Tallinn onboarding have been suspended, and we do manage all our hiring process virtually.