Back end Team Lead
RemoteBeograd, Beograd, SerbiaEngineering
In our engineering team, we focus on creating under-the-radar identity protection and automation solutions that safeguard our users' privacy online.
In Multilogin, we create an application to help people to automate and scale online businesses. We help users working with affiliate marketing, e-commerce, SMM, crypto, or similar industries through web browser automation.
We are looking for a Backend Team Lead to work in our Browser Team. You will play a key role in the growth and strategy of the team developing the core of our product. We’re working with an API-first approach, which means all features and functionality is provided to applications and front-end implementations. We’re working with tens of millions of transactions every day and performance is a key aspect of getting things done right.
The team is very senior and high-performance, having taken part in research projects and redesign exercises throughout their tenure.
This is a developing position in a fast-paced environment where you will work and influence the direction of the product.
- Leads and motivates teammates and drives development
- You will be responsible for running team ceremonies, setting daily work goals, ensuring smooth workflow and reaching the goals agreed with the Product organization
- You will help your teammates to achieve their best results, manage personal development, training plans, career development, and promotions
- You will own the technical vision and guidance
- We are growing fast, and you will take part in building your team
- Technology stack: Golang, Kafka, APIs and SQL, Docker, AWS
- Excellent Golang, Kafka, APIs, and SQL knowledge, unit testing, integration testing, security testing for code
- 3-5 years of back-end development experience
- Minimum 1-year experience leading a team
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Strong system design skills, experience with microservices and distributed systems
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, strength in mentoring
- Fluent English
- Previous experience in working with Docker, AWS, and API gateways is strongly preferable
- Architecture definition and design experience for server-client applications
- Previous experience in working and leading squads, tribes, and feature teams approach preferable.