Customer Support Specialist (RU / ENG speaker)
RemoteTbilisi, Tbilisi, GeorgiaGrowth & CX
In Multilogin, we create an application to help people automate and scale online businesses. We allow users working with affiliate marketing, e-commerce, SMM, crypto, or similar industries through web browser automation.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to work with our CX Team. In this role, you will be a crucial player as you will be the first line of communication with our users , and you will act as the user's trusted product advisor. To be successful in this role, you must have the ability to develop a deep understanding of Multilogin product at both a functional and technical level. In addition, you will support the business by answering customer questions relating to our application and any aspects relating to troubleshooting issues. Finally, you will also leverage this knowledge to build and nurture relationships with our users and ensure they get the most out of their Multilogin investments.
- Provide customer support to users through email and live chat
- Investigate user problems and work with engineering teams to resolve product issues
- Handle payment-related operations
- Learn and document information about users
- Establish strong relationships with key customers
- Participate in software testing
- Provide regular issue and trend reporting to help internal teams understand the customer experience
- 1 or more years of experience in Technical customer support
- Fluent in English, Russian and Ukrainian
- Strong understanding of support processes – handling tickets, monitoring, processes, and metrics
- Previous experience working with Jira or Confluence
- Strong empathy skills
- Strong desire to help users and solve any kind of issues
- Flexible in working hours
- Previous experience working remotely and/or with distributed teams or highly motivated to do so.