RemoteRemote, Tbilisi, GeorgiaEngineering
In our engineering team, we focus on creating under-the-radar identity protection and automation solutions that safeguard our users' privacy online.
In Multilogin, we create an application to help people to automate and scale online businesses. We help users working with affiliate marketing, e-commerce, SMM, crypto, or similar industries through web browser automation.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us with an outstanding runtime and development platform for Multilogin’s services.
Design scalable and reliable cloud infrastructure
Create a cloud platform suitable for running software services
Automate infrastructure provisioning
Ensure the smooth operation of and participate in emergency response situations for outages in our infrastructure.
What you'll use
- Cloud platforms: Kubernetes
- Automation: Ansible, Terraform
- Public cloud: AWS
- CI/CD: Bitbucket Pipelines
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure engineering
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Familiar with observability tooling
- Experience with scaling infrastructure
- Linux skills
- Networking knowledge: firewalls, CDNs, CPNs, IPv6
- Experience with DevOps best practices, including security, CI/CD, monitoring, and alerting
- Experience with investigating issues in production
- Basic development skills
- Public cloud knowledge, especially AWS
- Database: MySQL, Postgres, Redis
- Previous experience in working with Kafka