RemoteTbilisi, Tbilisi, GeorgiaEngineering
Are you a passionate Full-Stack Developer ready to make a significant impact within our rock-star billing team?
Join our dynamic team and be a vital player in the development of high-quality Billing products crucial to our product’s success.
You will have an awesome opportunity to work on innovative projects and collaborate with a team of talented engineers and product managers to build intuitive, responsive, and user-friendly functional systems that enhance the user experience.
- Collaborate closely within a team of five, actively engaging in grooming sessions to grasp the intricacies of our billing responsibilities.
- Participate in designing and building new features. Both on the backend and on the frontend side.
- Implement responsive design principles to ensure the billing system is user-friendly and accessible on various devices.
- Provide full and clear technical documentation.
- Collaborate with developers from Multilogin X or other products and help with the integration.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues and bugs promptly.
Our Tech Stack:
- Backend: Java 11, Spring Boot 2, Spring 5, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, JUnit, Spring Test, Mockito, Testcontainers
- DevOps, CI, CD: Docker Swarm, AWS, Bitbucket Pipelines, Jenkins, GitHub, GitHub Actions
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience with DevOps (CI/CD, Github, Docker)
- Experience with Angular or great interest in learning it
- Robust system design skills, experience with microservices and distributed systems
- Proficiency in English