Junior HR Business Partner
Remotetbilisi, Tbilisi, GeorgiaPeople
Role Value Proposition:
The purpose and function of the role is to assist and support across multiple teams while being part in our People Operations Team.
Are you organized, detail-oriented, and a pro at juggling priorities? Do you have a knack for payroll and administrative tasks? This might be your ticket to Multilogin.
We're growing fast and need someone who can handle a lot of moving parts, coordinate with multiple teams, and make sure everything runs smoothly and parts are moving.
- Manage the monthly payroll cycle. Work with finance to ensure accurate and timely payments. Keep track of every penny like it's rocket fuel.
- Handle all HR-related administrative tasks - from onboarding new people to offboarding.
- Manage HR databases, keep employment records up-to-date, and ensure compliance with local laws.
- Develop event plans, including budgets, timelines, and vendor coordination if necessary
- Aid in the development of HR policies and procedures. Help streamline our HR systems to make them as sleek
- Manage expense tracking, helping our employees make company purchases and tool subscriptions
- Communicate with vendors, suppliers, and other partners to ensure timely delivery
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regulations affecting HR
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field would be nice
- At least 2 years of experience in HR roles.
- Solid understanding of HR functions and best administrative practices.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Detail-oriented with an analytical mind.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Can do, positive attitude
- Ability to work flexible hours, full remotely
- Overall business acumen