Building a new product is fun. Creating a new industry? Mind-blowing! Multilogin is now the worldwide leader in emulating human behavior on the web. We aim to continue to sustain our market leadership with state of the art fingerprint masking tech and solutions that help users manage their processes faster.
In Multilogin, we create an application to help people to automate and scale online businesses. We help users working with affiliate marketing, e-commerce, SMM, crypto, or similar industries through web browser automation.
We are looking for a Product Manager to contribute to the evolution of Multilogin. PM on this role will work on rebuilding of our application in a tight collaboration with Engineering, Growth, and Customer support teams.
Product team is ultimately responsible for:
- Business/Product strategy definition, validation, and development
- Setting high-level Product-Engineering objectives and key results
- Prioritizing product and engineering initiatives based on analytics and research
- Planning and executing initiatives
- Researching needs of existing and prospect users
- Defining business requirements for solutions, outlining solution contours and facilitating technical design in engineering teams
- Maintaining product roadmaps and backlogs
- Fluent English
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience as a product manager in software development
- Analytical skills for evaluating information carefully and solving complex problems, communication skills for overseeing and working with a multicultural team
- Experienced in decision-making, solving problems, leading delivery of projects to clients
- Experience with marketing analytics, product analytics and A/B testing tools
- Readiness for long term contractor position
- Marketing experience or understanding
- Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Vietnamese languages