Product Team Lead
As a Product Team Lead you are responsible for making decisions in product development. You will be also organizing product management processes in the team. You will have full ownership of the problem space and solutions based on deep knowledge of the market (customers and competitors), our organization, stakeholders, and the product. This role will have direct responsibility for Product resources, and lead and collaborate closely with product managers, project managers, designers, team leads of other teams, also unit leads and CEO.
We are looking for a Product Team Lead to contribute to the evolution of the ML as our flagship product. This person will work cross-functionally with all the other teams at ML such as Engineering, Growth, Operations, as well as CEO.
Product team is ultimately responsible for:
- Product strategy proposal, validation, and development
- Setting Product-Engineering objectives and key results
- Prioritizing product and engineering backlog
- Planning and executing initiatives
- Researching needs of existing and prospect users
- Communicating information about product initiatives across the company
- Documenting business requirements for solutions
- Facilitating technical design in engineering teams
- Writing product stories, creating roadmaps, release plans, managing delivery.
- Suggesting Product-Engineering objectives and key results
- Defining and tracking product team's performance metrics
- Leading product function`s overall initiatives and goals,
- Overseeing product function`s activities and matters related to product discovery, analysis, prioritization, documentation, and implementation,
- Building an organizational culture that is outcome-driven, collaborative, proactive, hardworking, curious, and respectful.
- Coaching product managers and project managers in the product team on better management, leadership and ways of working
- Making determinations for staff and training needs,
- Encourage innovation within engineering teams,
- Maintaining high team member engagement in the product team;