Sales and Marketing Director
RemoteErevan, Erevan, ArmeniaGrowth & CX
Maximize business growth and profitability by leveraging our Sales and Marketing Director's proven expertise in driving customer acquisition, nurturing customer relationships, and fostering brand loyalty. With a keen understanding of market trends, a data-driven approach, and innovative strategies, our Sales and Marketing Director will be the catalyst that propels your company to new heights and outpaces the competition
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to achieve the company's goals and objectives.
- Analyzing market trends, identifying opportunities, and creating a plan of action to reach potential customers.
- Building and managing a high-performing sales team, including hiring, training, coaching, and motivating sales staff to achieve sales targets.
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers, analyze customer needs and preferences, and monitor competitor activity. This information is used to develop effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Responsible for managing the sales and marketing budgets, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with customers, understanding their needs, addressing their concerns, and providing high-quality customer service.
- Reporting and analyzing the results to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Grew up a product startup 5-10x
- Leading growth function, preferably in a 20-200 people start-up company
- Organized short-cycled (quick) testing of marketing channels/strategies in the past which resulted in finding the best performing channel
- Previous experience in leading people through setting measurable goals, clear expectations, and providing context for team members to make independent decisions
- Crystal clear communication
- Previous experience in leading direct team leads and team members as well as functional teams
Nice to haves
- Experience setting up and working with several analytics frameworks (i.e. Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, GA, product survey tools etc)
- Able to dig data with SQL queries
- Own network in growth / marketing industry
- Previous experience working in tech, cybertech, deeptech, affiliate, web automation and similar