Technical Support Engineer
RemoteHà Nội, Hà Nội, VietnamEngineering
In our engineering team, we focus on creating under-the-radar identity protection and automation solutions that safeguard our users' privacy online. In Multilogin, we create an application to help people automate and scale online businesses and help users working with affiliate, e-commerce, SMM, crypto or similar industries through web browser automation.
Our customer support team needs support! Be the hero who saves the day by providing technical investigation, information and resolution to complex customer inquiries related to account status, billing information and reproducing weird setups and behaviors that the customers face in the day-to-day use of our products. You will be both helping the customer support team with information / documentation and talking directly with customers to help them out with configuration and deeper technical issues.
- Providing customer support to users through various channels including email, live chat, skype call, and TeamViewer;
- Assist internal Customer Support in questions regarding the software
- Help users with making their Selenium/Puppeteer automation scripts work
- Help users with setting up the environment for working with our software
- Help user solve complex problems by providing existing solutions and 3rd party integrations
- Achieving personal goals and KPIs set by team leaders
- Execute various processes related to billing and account maintenance
- Investigate user's story for the purpose of understanding consumer needs, wants and desires
- Report bugs and feature requests using Jira
- Exercise user communication that instils customer loyalty and success
- Writing and updating associated documentation related to the aforementioned.
- Performing various other tasks including but not limited to software testing as required.
- At least first level of higher education
- 1 year of work experience in customer support or relevant qualification
- General knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Fluent English
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of SQL databases and queries
- Knowledge of Selenium or Puppeteer for automation
- Experience with VPN technology (setup, configuring) and encryption
- Knowledge of operating systems administration and configuration