Technical Support Specialist [REMOTE]
We are looking to hire remotely a Technical Support Specialist to help us provide stellar support to Multilogin users outside of our regular working hours.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Solve emergent problems that users stuck into
- Investigate issues like Sherlock Holmes and report them to developers
- Help users configure or fix things in multiple operating systems - Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Educate users about the product
- Work both independently and in a team to build a great product
As you will grow into the role, you’ll have an opportunity to try yourself in other areas like sales, marketing, QA, programming, and product management.
OUR EXPECTATIONS FOR THE CANDIDATE:
- 3+ years of experience in IT-related technical customer support
- Full-time work in rotational shifts (day time, evenings, weekends + public holidays). Mainly your job will be in the evening time from 15:00 till 23:00 MSK.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian languages
- Punctual, attentive to details
- Has access to stable and good internet connection in a quiet environment suitable for working
We’re looking for a people-oriented person with deeply technical mind who is eager to go above and beyond to make users happy. This is a great opportunity to become a team member of a rising star in Estonian (and European!) startup scene.
Check out all the benefits of working at Multilogin from the main careers page.
Did we spark your interest? Apply now and let’s talk!