Middle Go Engineer
RemoteBelgrade, Beograd, SerbiaEngineering
In Multilogin, we create an application to help people automate and scale online businesses. We help users working with affiliate marketing, e-commerce, SMM, crypto, or similar industries through web browser automation.
We are looking for a Golang Engineer to drive the growth of the core of our product’s back-end service. We’re working with an API-first approach, which means all features and functionality are provided to applications and front-end implementations. We’re working with tens of millions of transactions daily, and performance is key to getting things done right.
The team is very senior and high-performance, having participated in research projects and redesign exercises throughout their tenure.
This is a developing position in a fast-paced environment where you will work and influence the direction of the product.
- Participate in all the team ceremonies and planning sessions
- Write modules managing the interactions between user interfaces of information systems, server systems, and databases
- Write unit tests for the modules they are responsible for
- Establish processes for the coordination and defines the best practices and methodology for developing information system components developed by the team
- Apply the software logic commonly used in the team and participates in the process of deciding upon this logic
- Review commitments from junior members of the team
- Be responsible for early live support post-release and on-call support for the products and modules developed
- 2+ years of back-end development experience
- Good command of the Golang programming language used in microservice architecture implementations
- Fluent English (B2-C1)
- Knowledge of Kafka message queues and experience writing consumers and producers for Kafka in Golang
- Knowledge of deploying microservices in Kubernetes/Terraform infrastructure as code environments
- Strong knowledge of agile development methodologies